Saturday, August 10, 2013

Splash Mash Dash 2013

 Race morning and this girl is so excited she can hardly stand it!
 We are here! And it's hot!
 Mom, can you please stop taking pictures already.  We need to set-up.

 She was determined to walk her bike in and carry all her gear - and I was totally fine with that!

 Such a pro!  I think I'm tearing up...

 Her first Transition Area!
 This picture will be treasured for years to come.

 Cutest transition set-up ever!!!

 The "full effect" 

  SOOO ready! (and so hot! I think I'm ready for a swim myself)

 CHEESE!

 Pool side... as patient as a 7 year old can be

 Almost her turn... I'm definitely tearing up now

 And she's off!
 That's my girl!  Olympics here we come! lol!

 The Bike was a little unorganized so this was the first time I remembered to take a picture.  She's just finishing up... it was a tough course IMO with a huge hill that had to bike up twice!

 She was definitely tired but she ran so well - I was so proud of her!
 She's a class act!

 Running up a hill - Go sissy Go!

 Done!  She "played hard."  Woohoo!!!!!

 Post-race drinks and socializing... so proud of our little triathletes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment