Friday, October 12, 2012

"Tri" n Together


 Well you know what they say, "The couple that Tri's together stays together" ...or something like that.  This triathlon was a beast but we did it!  We learned a lot and are definitely looking forward to more triathlons next summer ( Tony's caught the tri bug too : ) Here are a few pictures - we were too cold to take many.  It was freezing at 6am...
 
 
Here are some of the lessons I learned about doing a tri in September:
1.  Dress warmer for pre race setup
2.  I should've worn the wetsuit!! It took me a good 4 minutes to breath normally - the water was so stinkin' cold!
3. From now on I'm biking on Quincy to train - those hills were monsters.  If I can bike there, I can bike anywhere.
4. We are definitely upgrading bikes for next summer. The bike really makes a difference (no more being passed by old people lol!)

Can't wait until next summer!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment