Monday, September 10, 2012

Deceptively Delicious... Chocolate Fondue




This was a success!  Very easy and very fun - the kids loved dipping all kinds of stuff in the fondue.  Our letter of the week was F so it work out perfectly for our "F" snack.
 (I tried a chocolate pudding recipe in the cookbook that was pretty much the same thing but with cornstarch to thicken it.  The kids liked both, but I'll stick with the fondue recipe.)



Who would have guessed that this was in that up there???  I adore avocado but it's one food that my kiddos just don't like - I think it's the texture. Scout used to share chips and guac with me but now she won't touch it.  I sneak into their chocolate peanut shakes and now I will serve it in this yummy new treat : )

Viola!  Green slime has magically turned into yummy Chocolate Fondue!






No comments:

Post a Comment