Wednesday, July 11, 2012

30 things to do before I turn 30

I'm sort of stealing this idea from some friends of mine who started this really great blog called 2 girls turning thirty.  I'm turning 30 next June (yikes!) and I decided to make a list of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30.  This fits in with the "little adventures" theme because while I won't be going sky diving or getting a tattoo these "little" things are still pretty adventurous for me : ) I will provide updates along the way...

My List
 1.  Blog : )
 2.  Do a triathlon with my Mom (Aug. 5th!)
 3.  Nurse Ryder for a year (only 9 months to go!)
 4.  Start freezing meals
 5.  Pray regularly with Tony
 6.  Make home made baby food
 7.  Do a 5k as a family of 5
 8.  Stop biting my nails
 9.  Have a "computer fast" (either one day a week or fast for a whole week, etc)
10. Memorize 12 Bible verses
11. Read a book a month (first up, Jitterbug Perfume)
12. Get pregnant (yikes!)
13. Try deceptively delicious recipes
14. Create a system for actually remembering friends and family's birthdays
15. Play the piano/guitar more
16. Have "yes days" with the kids
17. Have a kid-free weekend (this will be a hard one)
18. Help Scout write letters to family members as part of our routine
19. Incorporate a walk with all 3 kids into our day
20. Sign up for an Olympic Triathlon ( a Sprint if I achieve #12 : )
21. Try 10 new recipes
22. Move towards eating "clean"
23. Try 5 new restaurants
24. Family "TV fast"
25. Drink more water
26. Figure out how to do my own shellac manicures/pedicures at home
27.
28.
29.
30.

That's all I've got so far.  Any suggestions for the last 4?



1 comment: