Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Our Newest Little Adventure

On May 13th at 2:24am we began a very special adventure : )
 Canaan Ryder Hawkins was prayed for and prayed for and prayed for...
 We began trying for baby #3 pretty much right after River was born and I never would have thought that it would be 3 and a half years before we'd be bringing our third little blessing home.
Ryder will be 3 months old in a couple of days and as is often said, I can hardly imagine what our life would be like without him.  He's been a great night time sleeper from day one ( Praise God!) and although, like his older brother, he's not the best napper, he is truly the sweetest, most content little guy.  His little smiles light up my whole world and sometimes I think I could just stare at him all day.  He adores is big sister and big brother (and they adore him!)  As challenging as it can be, I am so incredibly grateful to be on this adventure and I look forward to what each new day has in store.









No comments:

Post a Comment