Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day!


    
My Dad is:

Trustworthy
Kind
Gentle
Playful 
Corny 
Strong
Calm
Stubborn
Fun
A great Listener
A great Communicator
An excellent Teacher
 

As I look at that list, I think "those are the things that I want to be"  ... many of those things are gifts I believe he has passed on to me ...and to my children.  

He's pretty great.    


  My Dad has given me:

My height 
Great metabolism : ) 
The annoying ability to make jokes during serious moments
Love for athletics
An adventurous spirit  
Respect
Unconditional love




Things I love to do with my Dad:  

Drink coffee
Eat awesome food
Swim
Play games
Laugh
Talk, talk, talk
Solve all the world's problems

 
What I admire about my Dad:  

How much he loves my mom
How much he loves his kids
How much he loves his grandkids
His patience
His faith
His humility
His quiet strength



  My Dad has taught me: 

How to have a child-like faith
To take chances
The importance of a cup of coffee
How to flip turn: )
How much God loves me 

No comments:

Post a Comment